Deep Indian Kitchen’s parent company, Deep Foods, was founded by the Amin family matriarch, Bhagwati Amin, and is now owned and operated by three generations of the Amin family. In late 2019, Deep Foods launched the Deep Indian Kitchen brand, which includes a line of frozen foods and four NYC / NJ-based Fast Casual Restaurants, to elevate and expand access to Indian food in mainstream America. It has become one of the fastest-growing frozen food brands in the U.S. and the #1 Indian brand on social media with its delicious, authentic, always-made-from-scratch frozen meals and appetizers.
Deep Foods is the leader in Indian cuisine in North America with operations in the US, Canada, India and Australia, and makes frozen meals, breads and appetizers as well as snacks, beverages, dairy and pantry essentials. Our brands include Bansi®, Babu’s®, Bhagwati’s®, Deep, Deep Indian Kitchen®, Healthy Tiffin®, Hot Mix®, Mirch Masala®, Reena’s®, and Udupi.® Since 1977, we have had one simple purpose: to share all of India through made-from-scratch, authentically crafted food and drinks. As a family-owned-and-operated company, it’s our mission that our food not only taste good but also do good. That’s why every purchase of our products benefits the Deepkiran Foundation, which helps provide access to education for underprivileged children in rural India. You can find our more than 800 products in thousands of grocery stores throughout the ethnic, natural, conventional, and e-commerce channels.
- Plan, design, and execute paid social (Facebook, TikTok, etc), programmatic/display and email marketing campaigns from execution to completion.
- Assist with the execution and reporting of Digital Shopper/SEM campaigns on Instacart, Walmart Connect, Skai, Citrus, Criteo, Amazon Fresh, etc
- Be responsible for all campaign trafficking, quality control, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis.
- Optimize campaign performance towards driving trial, ROAS, and other KPIs.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Collaborate with Organic Social, Partnership, Influencer Teams to oversee and provide feedback for paid social creative development
- Develop relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across paid social channels
- You have exceptional skill and experience working with Facebook/Instagram and TikTok Advertising platforms. Exposure or interest in programmatic/advertising (The Trade Desk, Google Ads/Youtube)
- Solid understanding of paid social and all performance marketing metrics (ROAS, CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) Strong creative, writing, communications and presenting skills
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
We are seeking a Performance Marketing Associate to help us manage key social marketing platforms and marketing performance campaigns to drive ongoing brand excellence, trial and growth. Reporting to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, she/he/they will manage execution for several critical Marketing functions, including Paid Social Media, Email Marketing, managing campaign implementation, execution, and analysis.
We need the right partner who gets excited by growing brands and the ever-changing advertising digital landscape. This person enjoys both creating/implementing processes, learning new ad tech/platforms, has their finger on the pulse of social/digital advertising trends and being adaptable to support our meteoric 100%+ growth. Our ideal candidate has a passion for food and enjoys occasional strategic brainstorming to help develop new and exciting ways to connect with consumers. This is a remote or hybrid schedule and is based in our Union, NJ (metro NYC) headquarters.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO + 401K match – Remote or Hybrid